Stadiums Queensland manages personal information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
By creating an account via the Stadiums Queensland website and giving your personal information to Stadiums Queensland, you consent to Stadiums Queensland collecting, storing, using and managing your personal information in relation to recruitment and onboarding. Your personal information may be used by Stadiums Queensland to:
- give you access to the Web Recruitment portal;
- enable you to view job vacancies;
- enable you to apply for job vacancies and view your current applications; and
- give you access to the Onboarding portal (if your application is successful)
In respect of your applications and the personal information provided by you in the portal or in connection with an application, Stadiums Queensland may:
- review your application and personal information provided, including any attachments;
- contact you to arrange and conduct interviews;
- carry out referee and criminal history checks;
- utilise recruitment tools, including software, to assess your application;
- verify your right to work in Australia in accordance with the Migration Act 1958 (Cth);
- contact you to advise you about the status and outcome of your application; and
- if your application is successful, conduct its onboarding process and use your personal information in the course of managing your employment in Stadiums Queensland.
For the recruitment process, Stadiums Queensland may disclose your personal information to your referees, the Queensland Police Service, Blue Card Services and the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.
Any unsubmitted draft applications will remain as draft in the portal and be stored until deleted by you, or in line with Stadiums Queensland’s records management obligations, as updated from time to time.
Your personal information will only be accessed and used by authorised employees, officers or contractors of Stadiums Queensland. Except as provided for under this collection notice, your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person unless authorised by you, or if required by law.
As part of creating an account with Stadiums Queensland’s Web Recruitment and Onboarding portals you will be asked to provide your contact details, including your email address.
Please be advised that Stadiums Queensland may transfer your personal information outside of Australia when communicating with you if the location of your email provider is outside of Australia. By providing Stadiums Queensland with your email address, you consent to Stadiums Queensland communicating with you by email and to any transfer of your personal information outside of Australia as a result of that communication. If you would like further information about how Stadiums Queensland handles personal information please go to https://www.stadiums.qld.gov.au/privacy.aspx. If you have any questions regarding Stadiums Queensland’s use or management of your personal information, please contact [email protected].